Terry Belcoe’s action-oriented, boundary-crossing and solution-focused community work inspired the Skagit Change-Maker Award. Terry joyfully served our community and many local organizations. Terry lived by a “do it now” motto, which resulted in tangible benefits to the people of Skagit County.
In Terry’s memory, United Way of Skagit County, Leadership Skagit, Skagit County Public Health, Community Action of Skagit County, North Coast Credit Union, and the Population Health Trust have established this annual award for a worthy community member exemplifying “Change-Maker” traits.
We are seeking nominations for a person who demonstrates the following characteristics:
• Excels in her or his professional work or area of service
• Makes significant contributions to the Skagit community, above and beyond her or his work
• Mentors current and future community leaders
• Proactively tackles important work on behalf of the Skagit Community
• Inspires others to action
• Promotes Collective Impact, working across organizational and other boundaries
• Puts service above self
To nominate someone, please click here.
Nominations will be accepted until 5 pm, February 16, 2018. The honoree will be recognized in late March 2018 at the unveiling of the Skagit Prosperity Report, an assessment of the needs of Skagit’s low income population. Additional announcements will follow.
For more information contact: David Jefferson at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 700 S. 2nd St. STE 301, Mount Vernon, WA 98273